How to Apply for PSH Funding
Consideration for PSH funding is a two-step process. At present there are no hard deadlines. Letters of Intent and applications are accepted on a rolling basis. The steps applicants must follow are detailed below, as well as forms and other resources you’ll need during the process.
- Submit a Letter of Intent (LOI), using this official Letter of Intent Form, to the attention of “PSH Letter of Intent.”
- After the LOI is submitted, the MHB Housing Committee will review it and recommend whether or not to invite the applicant to submit a full application.
Step 2 – If invited to submit a full application
- Submit a cover letter signed by an individual authorized to enter into contractual agreements on behalf of the organization. The cover letter must include:
- A brief summary of the project
- The amount of funding requested
- The number of PSH units expected to be produced
- In addition to the letter, submit one complete application packet, including:
- The “Application for Funding” template, completed in full, with the applicant’s name entered in the footer (access the Application for PSH)
- Continuation pages as needed, indicating the appropriate question number and the applicant’s name entered in the footer
- The attachments requested on page 6 of the Application for Funding
Send the cover letter and application packet to MHB’s office, to the attention of “PSH Application.”